Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trip to the ER

I've had a sore throat since saturday night. It hurt Really bad but no yucky puss or white stuff in my throat, Thank God. Well last night I went to be and this morning about 4:00 am I woke up to use the bathroom and my throat felt like there was Cotton stuffed in it. Like my tonsils were swelling shut! I kinda paniced i guess lol. I started thinking of how my niece Bella had a Big problem with her tonsils and her's Actually swelled So badly that they Touched! I felt like I wasn't breathing as well as I should and couldn't decide whether to go to the ER or wait till the Drs office opened. So I woke Billy up and we got the kids up and I called my Dad and he said he'd put the kids on the bus for us. So we got ready and Billy and I took them to my Dads. And we headed to the ER. Thankfully at about 6:00 am this morning the ER was empty so we got right in. The Dr was really nice and so was the nurse. The Dr looked at my throat and said that I probably have either Strep or tonsilitis. Or it could be a Virus. But that my tonsils Are very swollen. So he gave me a presp for Amoxicillin and one for extra strength Tylenol and one for a steriod to help with the swelling. We got them filled at Walgreens and headed home. I took a little nap on the couch and I do feel a bit better. My throat is still feeling like it's "Swelled" but better then this morning. Thank you God. Billy just left to go to Sams Christmas party. I wanted to go So bad but I know I need to stay here and feel better. I wanted Billy to go for sure since I can't so that Sam won't be scared. I didn't want to scare him this morning when we left. I Pray that he's not. I think that the viocdan has worn off mostly. I don't feel so loopy and tired as I did before. I just hope and Pray that this virus or whatever it is goes away Very soon. I HATE being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home