Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

And a 1 and a 2 and Everyone sing it with me...

Me and my shadow, walking down the avenue..
Ok i'm done now lol. But that is what my darling daughter is yesterday and today. My endless shadow. Please don't get me wrong I Love my daughter more then I need my next breath but omg the last 2 days are driving me Nutso! No matter what I do or don't do she has to be rightthere with me. I love that she wants to be with her mommy, I really do because I know that in the coming years that will come to a screaching halt. But the constant mommy I want and mommy I need nad Mommy this and that are wearing on me this weekend. She's not sick ( thank God) she's just whiney! And omg if I had a freaking dollar for everytime she's hurt her heal or her finger or her leg or her whatever I'd be a Millionare! I know it's only for attention but ENOUGH. I've bandgaged boo-boos non-stop. lol. And If I do get her to play with Sam it ends up in a B I G fight. I threatened to make them Both go to bed at 5:00 pm I ment it too!! I'll do it by gosh. lol I just don't know Why they can't seem to get along for more then 1.2 seconds. Then shelbie has to tattle on him about something or nother. Can you tell i'm getting cabin fever!? we're stuck inside and it's drving me batty. I wish we had some extra $$ so we could get the heck outta here but nope. Oh well, such is live I guess. a Big part of me is Hoping and praying that they go to school tomorrow. Well see if it Does do anything with the weather or not. They're saying that for sure we're going to get some freezing rain and sleet. Yeah right. I'll believe that when I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home