Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Busy Saturday in the Yard

Wow i've done a lot today. Outside anyway lol. I cleaned off our porch. That was a job and a half in it's self. We burn wood for heat so there was 2 big piles of wood on our porch and since it's been in the 80's I figured it was time to get it off the porch. I pulled the truck up to the porch and started pitching wood into it. It took what seems like forever to get it all done. And then the fun part of sweeping. Shelbie was a sweetie and helped me alot with that. Billy had a fishing tournament today with his dad so he's there right now. He only caught 2 bass big enough to keep but that's better then nothing I guess. lol. He's going to birng them home for my grandpa who's been wanting some fresh fish to eat. I cleaned up a bunch of the yard today too. Now i'm working on the Inside of the house. lo. At least the laundry is done. I need to put the folded laundry away but at least it's folded and ready. I think we're supposed to have company later on today so I need to get busy vacumming the living room and putting away stuff that the kids have brought in the living room. wellshelbie did that away Sam is pretty good about putting his stuff up. It's beautiful again today. Sunny and a High of 82! gotta love that.
Feeling pretty good today so far and I'm praying that it contiunes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

sounds like our saterday well I should say chads LOL I took Sarah skating then shopped all day LOL

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home