Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Shopping with a 5 year old

Gets Expensive! I usually do my grocery shopping alone. It's about the only time I get to myself lol plus I can get what we Need instead of stuff the kids Want. Well my MIL kept shelbie some for me yesterday so I hated to ask her to keep her again today. I knew she would have if I had asked but I hated to. So I took Lil miss S to town with me. BIG Mistake! lol.
That kid is a " can I have" Everything she saw she asked for . Everything. Candy, Fruit, Chips, Ice cream etc.. I ended up buying at least $10.00 more stuff then I inteded to do when I went In the store. We ended up with Oranges which is good but also a Juicer so she can make her own orange juice like grandma. lol. And Pop and Fudge popcycles. Yum but not good for ya. lol
Billy called and he's going to come home soon and take the kids down to the creek and catch Crawdads. Shelbie is very excited. Not so much about the crawdads but the creek and water. lol, That kid would play in a puddle of mud if ya let her. Wow that means that I might just have a little time to myself. Whooo HOooo.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

thats the only time I get alone is when i go to the g store as well! LOL I am not even going to ask what you are going to do with crawdads ;)

4:46 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

ROTFLMAO I had the same problem with my ex-husband when he would go grocery shopping with me.

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home