Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Lazy Day

It's so pretty here today. Sunny and 69 degrees but Sam is refusing to go outside. Both kids stayed all night with my parents and I picked them up around 11:30 or so and when I picked them up they were in good moods, but since we got home Shelbie has been a whirly dervish Inside, outside inside outside back and forth. Jumping on the trampoline and then running with the dogs. She's having a Blast! Sam on the other hand is just wanting to sit... Sit and bug me. Lol. Not really, But he won't go outside and all he wants to do is play his game boy. Apparently he's trying to beat a level on Donkey Kong he's never beat. He's getting so mad when he can't. He's in his room now instead of behind me in the lliving room. I'm about to go and take that Game boy away from him and Make him go outside. He needs the fresh air.
I on the other hand have been working like a Dog all day. well ok not all day lol.
I substituted Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and my house shows it. All I did when I got home from school those days was to do a little laundry and a few dishes. Just enough to get by. Now it's a mess! I've got about 4-5 loads of laundry to do plus dishes and Bathrooms! YUCK!
I hate doing bathrooms.
Plus finding something for supper. I honestly wish I had a Chef! Oh and a Maid! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home