Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Irritated at Sams therapist

Today at 2:30 Sam was supposed to have a Therapy appt. He felt more comfortable having it at the Office instead of at the school so I picked him up a little before his appt and went. We get there and Sit and wait and wait and wait. Finally I found someone to ask about his appt and the Recept called melissa (his therapist) and she was on her way home! She had Totally confused his appt! She thought it was for Tomorrow @ 2:30! So I drove all that way for Nothing! I'm ticked! Gas it way to high to drive 25 min for nothing. So he's having it tomorrow at the school. I can't afford to drive all that way again tomorrow when I have to drive to another town to get groceries etc.. it's just to expensive. Oh well, it will work out i'm just a little ticked.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Sigh...incompetence always pisses me off.

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home