Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Tanya Again. lol.

Hey sweetie. The only real suggestion I have would be to go to the book store Or library and get Dr. John Lees book. I have 3 of his But the one that I think would be great to get would be.
Dr. John Lee's Hormone balance made simple. The essential how-to guide to symptoms, dosage and timing and more.

It was Really eye opening to me.
http://www.womentowomen.com/menopause/estrogendominance.asp?id=1&campaignno=estrogendominance&adgroup=ag2johnlee&keywords=dr+john+lee
This is a good site. You can look at the symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

I got my books on Ebay for about $9.00. I'm sure your're library has them. If you have any questions let me know and i'll be So happy to help you. HUGE HUGS

1 Comments:

Blogger TanyaG. said...

Hey finally figured out my login info. It has been such a pain in the but not having internet in my computer.

Just wantted to say thanks again for all the help and i really hope we both find somthing that helps us.

12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home