Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tanya

I thought i'd answer your question about how often I use the progesterone cream here so you'd be sure to see it. lol. ;)
I use a Very small dime size amount Once a day At night before I go to bed because they say that it can make you Mellow and sometimes a bit sleepy.

I don't know what you're using it for but Leah had the Best recommendation in the Books by Dr. John Lee. He's Amazing in my opinion. lol. It's all about hormones and Peri-menopause and menopause. Which I know is a ways off for us lol But it's Really Great information. Stuff about irregular cycles and even endometrois (sp) My real suggestion would be to make sure that if/ when you get some pro cream make sure that Progesterone is one of the first ingredients on the ingrediant list on the back. And Not wild yam cream. It's not Nearly as good and effective as Progesterone cream. I think the bottle I bought was about $23.00 or so. I got it at the health food store.

I'm just SOOO Thankful to God that it's working and i'm Praying that it Keeps working. It's so amazing Not to spot! lol

Hugs and Love ya sweets!!

1 Comments:

Blogger TanyaG. said...

Thanks Shelly I got it for the same reason as you. The final draw was when I did not have a real menstral flow since January and then last week . I had a killer one. Nocked me out for 2 days. Nothing would help it. This unfortnatly happens often or the opisite were I have it ever other couple weeks. Now that is a real joy. So I am trying to find some natural ways to get this under control. Any advice you have will be greatly appretiated.

Oh and please ignore the spelling errors My spelling gets worse the more tired I get.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home