Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dr appt today

Well I got in to see what I thought would be a caring Dr since my mom/ dad have known him forever but NOPE! I mean he was nice and all but took Maybe 10 min with me at the most. Barely felt my stomach or listened to me and pronounced that I have Acid reflux! Ooooo kkkkk. Sure. So I now take Nexxium on top of Everything else I take. I'm Fucking falling apart! One little piece at a freaking time!

Please God let this work. Please

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

its frusterating that the drs have to plow through appts so fast :(

4:53 PM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Sigh...it really does suck that they have to rush you thru an appt. I hope this makes you feel some relief!

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home