Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Great Day!

What a Great day today is! The weather man kept saying that it was/ Is going to storm but not yet. lol. So Shelbie has been after me all weekend and this week to go to the park. So we loaded up today and went. it was so much fun! I acted like a big kid myself. lol. It wasn't to awfully sunny but it's warm and nice outside. windy but still great. We spent over an hour at the park running and playing tag on the Huge play set. I'm sure if anyone would have been there besides us they'd have thought I was nuts running around after my kids. :) But I didn't care! It was Fantastic. But man it showed me just how out of shape I really am! Dang Sam and shelbie ran circles around me. lol. The kids had a Blast too. We came home and ate lunch of Fish filtes and shrimp. I found a great deal on pre-cooked shrimp at Aldis the other day and I didn't realize just how much the kids Loved it. I knew Sam liked it but man they ate it Big time! I ate a bit of it but the kids got the most. I think they ate so much they could just about breath under water now. lol.

Another Great thing is that the spotting is Really Really light brown today. Really light! Whooooo Hoooo! Maybe this progesterone is going to work? Please Please God.
I got my Books that I bought off Ebay. They are about Hormones and pre-menopuase and menopause by Dr. John Lee. A great friend of mine recommeded them and from what i've read so far he's Really informative about Hormones and progesterone creams etc.. I like what i've read so far. I'm going to look for Saliva tests at the drug store this weekend. I've heard that if you can find them they work Excellent in determining what hormones are off. I hope and Pray I can find them and they work for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home