Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Feeling Great!

Man i'm very happy to say that we're all better now. lol Gosh it's amazing what a week will do for a person. SHelbie and I are still on the Antibotics and will be for a few more days but even as horrible as it tastes i'll take it. :) Billy came down with this junk too but for some reason (Thank God) he didn't get nearly as sick as the kids and I did. He got most of it in his chest and not head like us. I was so worried about him. I hate him being sick too. :( But I think we're well finally and i'm praying Hard that this is the Last time we're sick for a very very very long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Glad you are all feeling better!

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

Glad ya'll are feeling better. Now all the sickies need to stay away.

12:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home