Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Kids Feel better but Guess what?

Oh i'm sure some one can guess.. Ok i'll give ya a hint. I caught it. Oh Ok i'll tell ya. Yep i'm now sick..... A G A I N ! Crap! Crap! Crap! Friday my allergies were bothering me and I took a Claritin D and it helped a lot. Then yesterday I felt ok shopping. Then sometime during the night I woke up to use the bathroom and my head was So stuffy. So I took a Claritin D and it didn't do anything! Today all i've done is blow my dang nose! My head is so yucky feeling and my chest is now tickly! I started taking the musinex again so Please God keep this out of my chest. I asked Billy if he went by a store today to pick up some musinex nasal. It works wonders.. I hope it will again. I'm So freaking sick of getting Sick. Please let this sickies end soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I am so sorry Shelly! I hope all of the cooties go away soon!

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home