Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Both kids are Sick!

I hate it when the kids are sick. as a mom you want to make it all better for them and sometimes you can't. :( I hate that! Right now both kids are home again today. I knew shelbie would because she was crouping all night but I kinda figured Sam would go back today because he seemed a lot better yesterday afternoon. Nope. Billy got him up this morning and he was croupy too! I hate the croup! I hate the way it makes them sound like they can't breath. I Thank God I have an UPdraft machine where I can give them alllburteal to open their broncial tubes and help them some. My cousin let me borrow it years and years ago when Sam had pneumonia. I just kept it. Opps! lol. I'm sure she knows where it is and her kids are both older and don't need it.
I need to go and get them some more cough meds so that means a trip to town with both sick kids! But Billy is working and I don't want to leave them with someone else and make Them sick too. This is gonna be fun. Not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home