Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Wow! Selling on Ebay!

My SIL P gave me a Bunch of jeans to sell on Ebay for her. She has her own Resale shop in her hair salon but jeans just don't sell good for her for some reason. She had some Really great brands too. Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle etc.. She said we'd split the money. So I listed 12 things on there for us and they are all ending either yesterday or today. I sold All the jeans I listed! Wow! One pair of american eagle jeans had some fraying on the hems and I told that in the listing and they sold for $10.50. She was selling them in her salon for $3.00. So I made a profit for her. I don't mind helping her out even if I don't make much I like doing it anyway. :) She did So much for us when I was in ICU. She kept the kids the first night and made sure they weren't scared and made it fun for them. She took them shopping and the movies. She's THE best aunt for shelbie and Sam and Shelbie idolizes her so much. Plus she gave us $300.00 for Christmas that year. We wouldn't have been able to buy much at all for the kids if she hadn't done that for us. And she did it out of the goodness of her heart. She's so great like that. :) Plus she always does our hair for free. And does a great job too! I'm just really glad to be able to pay her back if only a little bit. I've got quite a bit more to list too.
Plus we're going resale shopping saturday for my MILs B-day. I can't wait to go out with my MIL and 2 SILs. We always have so much fun together. I hope I can find some great stuff. Both kids need spring/summer stuff. They're both growing like weeds. lol. I'd love to find Me some stuff too!
now I need to get busy mailing all the stuff off!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

That is soooo wonderful to have such a great relationship with her! I hope you get some great deals shopping!

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home