Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam

My baby boy is 10 years old today. I can't believe 10 year have passed in the blink of an eye. Sam you should still be a tiny baby, well you were never tiny by any means but tiny to your mommy. You are such an Incredibly Smart kid. You excell in so many things at school. Your a Wiz at math and spelling. but your great at everything you do in my eyes. You are getting so tall too. Before I know it you're going to be taller then me. :( The top of your head is up to my Eyes now. How did that happen? And you're such a Handsome young man. I can tell the girls are starting to notice you. And you them. Gosh mom is Not ready for that yet. Please let me be the only woman in your life for a bit longer. Please. I love to watch you play with Shelbie or your Dad. You're very competitive but you've gotten to where you lose a lot easier now then before. lol. Not that we lose to you much at all! You're getting better and better at Basketball and love playing soccer too. I just can't fathom where the last 10 years have gone. You're such a wonderful son and I'm so honored and Blessed to be your mama. God truely blessed me when he sent me you. Mama Loves you So much!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home