Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Nice Suprise and I'm Ready for the snow to leave!

I know I know, I Wanted the snow. And I Still love it. What i'm Not loving is that shelbie wants to go out in it at 7:00 Am! And whines and cries if I dont' let her. Arrgghh! She's out there right now for the first time today. It's 10:00 am. But at least That is a better hour. lol. I need to get some things done around here before we go to her eye appt. That is if they are still having it. I'm sure they are but i'm going to call soon and check. Billy said that the highways are pretty clear, it'sjust the other roads and dirt roads that you have to be very careful on. Ours is still completly covered. I hate to get out on this mess but I am in Desperate need of some groceries. lol.
Our nice suprise today was when I was checking our bank account I noticed that we got our State refund already! Whoooo hoooo. Well ok it doesn't help us that much because we owe that much to my Inlaws for letting us borrow that money to pay our accountant but hey! We can pay them back. And that's great. They are So wonderful about letting us borrow money. :) Love them!
Guess i'd better cut this short. Shelbies hollering at me to come outside and pull her on the sled. Fun! Not! lol I'll do it but I hate having to get all those clothes on just to stay warm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

did you have fun outside?

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Wonderful news about the refund! LOL about Shel being up and wanting to go out at the butt crack of dawn!

1:47 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

She had Fun. Only stayed out a Very few minutes but oh well. She got it out of her system. lol.

6:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home