Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Migrane!

Last night I got into bed and rolled from my left side to my Right side and got the worst pain in my head! Way up above my hairline on the right side. Then it moved into my right eye too. then down my cheek. So I got up and took 2 advil and a musinex sinus thinking maybe it was a bad sinus headache. It hurt so badly that I thought my head would explode! I was in tears it hurt so bad. I got back in bed but I couldn't find Any position that would ease the pain. I got up to use the bathroom and finally found a way to ease the pain. I put my head in my hands and my elbows on my knees and just stayed there. It helped! I thought i'd have to stay there on the toilet just like that all night. LOL if it'd helped I would have. I got back to bed and ended up sitting up and leaning forward like in the bathroom with my head in my hands. It finally eased up some so I just went on down on the bed face down. I got up after a few min and turned around so that my face was completly in the pillow face down. I told Billy that if I suffoceated I loved him. lol But I was at the point where I'd either suffocate or pass out from the pain. I kept feeling so light headed and about to pass out. So nausous too. I've had migranes before but Never Ever anything like that. I don't think i've Ever felt pain like that before. I started thinking I was haveing a brain tumor or something. I fell asleep with my face in the pillow. I got up at 5:30 this morning after only about 2 hours of sleep. I felt like Shit! Mentally dull and unfocused. After I got the kids on the bus Billy was still home with me and I ended up going back to bed. I slept for about 1 1/2 hours and had Strange dreams. I still feel so out of it and tired right now. And i'm Praying I never have another headache like that Ever again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Oh hon...I get migraines. They suck. I wish I was there to take care of you! {{hugs}}

3:36 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I pray hard you never get that kind of pain again. I have cluster headaches and they are so painful I feel so badly for you! My head started to hurt reading your post! Great big hugs hon! LOve ya

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Shelly said...

Thanks Girls. I pray I never get those ever again too.

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home