Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Shelbies Sick

My poor girl. She woke me up Saturday morning at around 5:00 getting in bed with us, she said her tummy Really hurt and wasn't feeling good. She kinda dozed off next to me but woke up a few min later burped, and ran to the bathroom to throw up. :( The poor baby vomited and vomited. By then Billy was up with us so we all went into the living room and sat on the couch. She wanted a Pepto to help her tummy but the Second it hit her tongue she Ran back to the bathroom to throw up. :(
After that she wanted to lay down so she went to her bed with her beloved Gameboy and then fell asleep. But after about 1 hour or so she woke up and was feeling So much better. Praise God. So we went the rest of Saturday and all day sunday with No vomiting. Yah!!
Then last night about 12:30 she got in bed with me agian and said she had a nightmare and was shaking. She wasn't shaking from the nightmare she was Burning up with fever. :( Of course my $#@#$% themomoter wasn't working so I have no idea how high it was. So I gave her some tylenol and kept her in bed with me and Billy. I think maybe shelbie and I got about 2 hours sleep. I was supposed to sub today for kindergarten and Hated like crazy to have to call and cancel on them. But shelbies still running a fever. No other symptoms but a fever. I'm praying it's only a virus, a Very fast moving virus please. We've got to run out tod ay and get some more Meds, tylenol and motrin for fevers. Fun. not. lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I hope she is well soon and no one else gets it

10:28 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I hope she is feeling better now!

4:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home