Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Stopped the PhyoEstrogen

well after 3 days of taking the Estrogen I quit it. At first I thought it was going to help me but then it started making the spotting worse. in fact it was more like a period! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Scream! I hate this Shit so bad! I just want to have normal periods again and not spot and bleed. Poor Billy now has a non-exisent Sex life because of this crap! Poor me too! Now what? Hummm I have No hell of an idea!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

shit. I was hoping this would do the trick for you hon. What about any sort of BCP's? There are so many new ones on the market now that there has to be one with the right amount of progesterone in it for you!

5:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home