Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Billy Got the Job!

Since it's been awhile since I blogged i realized that I'd forgotten to write about Billy getting the job he bid on! He got it!!!!!
The guy K who has/had the job before put in his 2 weeks notice last friday and Billy started training for it Sunday! I think he's really nervous about this new postition because it's So entriely differant then his old one but I have Complete faith in him. He's So smart and there is Nothing he can't do! Plus he says it's Really hot back where he'll be working. I'm not sure exactly what the job is called or really what he'll be doing lol. But it'll mean more security for Billy for when/If they go through lay offs again he'll have the Highest seniority! Plus a 60 cent a hour raise will be great too. lol. I just want this to be a job that he'll like to do and not one where he's dreading it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

WTG! Congrats!

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

OM GOSH I am so happy for you guys!! Contratulations Billy!

5:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home