Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, March 26, 2007

My Face looks Horrible.

Ever since this hormone crud started i've been getting acne. I never had a problem with acne as a teenager but man i've got it now. it's mostly on the lower part of my face. My chin and cheeks. It's horrible and miserable. I'm praying that once I can get my hormones under control. ( Notice the Positive there lol.) it'll help my skin too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Yup...the depo does the same shit to my face!

10:06 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

all my pg's and nursings and trying to get back on track I have been looking like a teenager SUCKS

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home