Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Another Great day but the Spotting is back :( TMI!

Well today Was a great day again. Sunny and warm. Billy and the kids and I ran to town to get Railroad ties to make above ground garden beds. Also walmart of course and Pizza hut. yum! I ate mostly salad but did have a few small pieces of pizza. But nothing like I used to eat at all! But when I went to the rest room at walmart I saw that the bleeding is back! :( All morning is was super light brown and then BAM it's back red! C R A P! I noticed too that I felt like I do when my period starts. The achy feeling low in my abdomen. humm!

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

The doctor has got to put you on something to get you regulated!

I am happy you had a good day basking in the warm sun!

5:13 AM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

That really sucks. Your doc should be able to do something. Some herbs or something. Sorry about that. But the day sounded lovely.

10:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home