Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Both kids home today

I guess you could say we're playing hookie! lol. I didn't want to get up this morning at all. In fact I woke up with the alarm Blaring and then turned it off and went Back to bed. ;) Opps lol. But Billy also heard it and got up. Shoot!
So I got up and went about getting the kids up and ready for the bus. Shelbie was a Bear this morning. SoOOOOOO Grumpy and cranky! Plus she had a stomach ache. We were just about to take them up to the bus stop when shelbie had to go to the bathroom. Well that made making the bus impossible. So we just let them both stay home today. It's better then having her get a stomach ache on the bus or school and me have to go get her. So they are both home today. I'm already realizing it's a mistake lol. They are both now Bored and restless! Sams already asked me about 5 times now if he can play on the computer. Shelbies still a bit cranky but not as much as this morning. Thank God! Now if I can make it through the rest of the day with them home i'll be So grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger TanyaG. said...

I hope you day go better:)

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Michelle said...

Hope you ended up having a good day & Shelbie got up on the right side of the bed this morning. ;)

11:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home