Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

I Don't want to Jinx this but.......

I've not had Any spotting or bleeding for over a Week now!! All praise and Glory go to God! This new progesterone cream that I got and started using is working! I feel so much better too. My roller coaster emotions are leveling off and What's also amazing is that my Fibrocystic breasts are SOOO much better too. So much less lumpy lol. Even Billy noticed. Lmao!
YES I have a Sex life again! Sorry ya'll. LOL
I am just So thankful to God that it's worked and I pray it keeps working.

3 Comments:

Blogger TanyaG. said...

I really hope this keeps working for you. Do you do it once a day or twice. I finally went and got some too. It if it only does a part of what I here said about it I will be thrilled.

8:35 AM

 
Blogger Earthchild618 said...

WOOHOO!!!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

shelly is getin' some!!!

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home