Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Making the best of it.

Since Billy is laid off this week he's trying hard to make the best of the situation. He went monday and signed up for unemployment. But of course they have that wonderful rule where you have a "Waiting week" So even though he's not working this week he Still won't get an unemployment check! Sucks big time! so that means no money coming in at all next week. This is such Crap! I thank God that we have some extra $$ in savings though. We use our savings money each month to pay our mortage but just happen to have a little bit extra. Thank God. Not a lot but hopefully enough to get us through the week.
Plus Billy has been working this week for his best friend. He's putting new cedar siding on a building for him. I thank God for D. Not sure how much he'll get paid but any amount helps.
I figure they'll start calling me to substitute soon. Or at least I hope so anyway. Even with that I wouldn't get paid till the end of the month. I hate BIllys job So much. I Really wish that he could get another one. But since he's been there 20 years if he started over somewhere else he'd be the low man and be Totally starting over. I don't blame him really it's just that his job now sucks so bad.
So we're making the best of it and trying to make it the best we can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

that does suck about him being laid off! did you even see it coming???

3:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home