Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

School Shopping

Yep i've started School shopping already. Well techinally I started a few months ago lol. I've been checking Ebay and Old Navy.com for sales and found some Really cute outfits for shelbie and some new jeans and shirts for sam. It's amazing how fast my kiddos are growing! Sam is now in a size 12 jeans. The kid is almost as tall as me! But then most people are Taller then me since i'm only 5'4 LOL But he's only 10! He's going to be W A Y taller then me. I have a feeling that shelbie will be too. Everyone on Billys side of the family are Tall and i'm a shorty in the land of giants when i'm around them LOL The only real thing I need to get the kids before School starts is Shoes. And my lil' sis C is working at Kohls now and she gets a Great discount so I may get her to get me the kids shoes at a discount. Saving money Anyway I can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

You are a woman after my own heart. Shop early and save money. We could be sisters!

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home