Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Depression and Anxiety

For about the last month & a half I've been dealing with depression and anxiety. it comes and goes but it's mostly here everyday. Friday was a Great day. I felt so great and didn't feel so depressed or worried about stuff. That's my problem I have this Certain worry and I obsess on it. I can't seem to stop it. And then it depresses me. I've noticed that it's started to effect my husband and kids and I can Not go on like this anymore. I'm going to try to get into my Drs tomorrow to see about getting something to help me. Please God. I hate this heavy Sad and worrying feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

How did it go at the dr hon? Thinking of you...

4:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home