Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy birthday my baby boy

My Sweet Zach. You would have been 1year old today. How is it that a year has gone by since your Due date? my heart aches so much for you today. We s hould be having your first big birthday party today with all your grandparents and cousins. it would have been such fun. I can just picture you digging into that cake and getting into the presents. Gosh I miss you. I'd give anything to have you here with me today. It's not fair. Mommy Loves you baby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Shelly...I know there are no words that I could say to you that will make this better. I love you. I wish Zach were here with you now.

Zach...you are an angel watching over us all...keep your Mommy in your sights and let your love and protection shine on her always. Love coming to you from many friends always.

5:45 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

Shelly, Jen is right there is not a word that can take away this pain. I pray that God is able to give you the peace you need. I love you very much.

11:03 AM

 
Blogger TanyaG. said...

I am so sorry your heart is hurting! (big hug)

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home