Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Got to Sub today!

I was honestly beginning to think they'd never call me to work again but at around 9:40 am this morning I got a Call from the school. Whoo Hooo! I was actually subbing for a Sub. lol. I got to sub in first grade. It was fun. A bit nuts because the teacher hadn't left Any papers for the Sub. And she didn't even have any work sheets ready for the kids Period! So the First sub had to go over to another 1st grade class and she got a stack of worksheets for the kids. Plus I did a lot of reading to them. It was a great day all in all. Plus makeing some money is nice too. lol.

4 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

That is great! Glad you got to make a few extra bucks!

6:48 PM

 
Blogger Elaina said...

Sounds like a great day.

8:06 PM

 
Blogger Cherith said...

AWESOME NEWS!!

10:18 PM

 
Blogger TanyaG. said...

Yeh! I hope you get more subing jobs now.

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home