Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Nervous about Tomorrow

Tomorrow I have my very first mammogram. And i'm going to be honest. I'm Really nervous and scared about it. Not so much about the mammogram it'sself it's the results that i'm nervous about. I'm just so ready for it to be Over and get the results back. I've been praying so hard that God will be with me tomorrow and help me through it. I know he will be. He Always is. :) I'm also praying that Everything with the mammogram comes back Normal and healthy. Please God. Please God let everything go great tomorrow with my mammogram and please let the results of it be great and everything be healthy. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Praying for an easy test and perfect results sweetie.

5:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home