Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Church Camp. I miss my babies

Well my babies are at Church camp today. Well all week probably. I took them this morning and got them situated and had lunch with them. Then I left at 1:50. It took me till 3:05 till I got home! It's a Long drive. lol. Plus I had to stop on the way home at walmart. Outta dog food. Gotta feed those babies too. lol. The kids have been so excited for the last week about going to Church camp. I'm glad that they want to go so much. But i"m missing them So much right now :( I know they'll be fine because My mom/ Dad are there plus a bunch of my Aunts, uncles and cousins are there too. So they have a Lot of family around them. I'm So glad of that. But Still.. I miss them. :( This will be The longest they've been away from me other then When I was in the hospital. I'm going back down there Wednesday to spend the day. And that will give them the chance to come home with me if they want to. I kinda hope they do lol. But then i've got my first dentist appt Thursday so it might be easier if they Do stay at Church camp. But man.. I Miss them! The house is Sooo quiet right now. Way to quiet. I know I should enjoy this quiet while i can but still It's hard. It'll give me the chance at least to Shampoo the carpets tomorrow while Billy is at work too.
*Sigh* Did I mention that I miss my babies?!

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Read a book, paint your toes, take a long bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home