Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Feeling Better

Since my post about depression and anxiety I feel so much better. After I wrote that post I just broke down and prayed and prayed. I told God that I can't handle this on my own and I needed him to take over. And he did. Praise God. The depression has lifted almost entirely! I did feel a tiny bit the other night but nothing to big. and the anxiety has lessoned so much too. I Praise God that this is so much better. I honestly thought I was going crazy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

Thrilled to hear it hon!

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

I have been praying for you, you know I so understand the feelings. I hope you mood stays up!

7:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home