Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

AF? TMI!

I'm hoping that today is the start of AF. TMI here! Beware lol.
But this evening when we got home from the movies and dinner I have some brown spotting. I totally screwed w/ my progeterone cream on purpose to see if I could get my period to come either Earlier then the last-first of the month and it worked. YEAH! I wanted to do that due to the fact that we're going on vacation The first of August and did Not want to be on my period then. Talk about a bummer that would be! I started using the cream again the other night and used it during the day time for the first time today. On the bottle it says you can use it Twice a day but i'd only been using it once. I'm going to use it again tonight before bed. I'm hoping AF will be here asap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

fingers crossed that AF comes!!!

2:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home