Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Getting Ready for Vacation.

Oh man this snuck up on me Fast. We'd reserved our vacation months and months ago but this summer is just Flying by. It's amazing how fast this summer has gone by. We're going on vacation to the lake with a bunch of our family members MONDAY! Yikes! lol. Most of them are going friday but Billy has to work this weekend so instead of him missing out on 3 days pay we're going Monday morning and staying till the following Sunday. Most of them will go home Saturday so we'll probably have the whole day sunday to ourselves. yah! I thought about having BIlly take us and the camper over to the lake early but all the other camping spots are filled until monday. Oh well. Monday will be soon enough. I guess. :(
The kids are so ready and Man so am I! We were going to go w/ Billy to a Horseshoe pitching tournament tonight but I decided that me and the kids just stayed home. Sam really didn't want to go and I knew that if he did go that he'd be bored and asking over and over again when we could leave. So instead of fighting with him over it we just stayed home. The kids are watching movies and we ran down to the store and got some supper. I'm Trying to hold off buying any groceries until I need to buy them for the lake sunday. I'm so ready to go Camping! Wahhhhh Why can't I go now!?! LOL I"ve got Soo much to do before we go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!!

6:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home