Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, September 10, 2007

2 years gone by in The blink of an Eye

2 years. 2 Years ago today I found out that I was pregnant with Zach. I remember that day so vividly. My son was sick and I took him to walmart to get him some medicine and picked up a pregnancy test because AF was Really late. Not that being late for af is abnormal for me. But someting just told me to get one. I came home and took it and immedietly Freaked out! It was BFP. How did that happen? I mean I "Know" how it happened but how to me? It took us almost 6 years TTC Sam and then 2 ttc shelbie. Things like that just didn't come easy for us. and I was right. It wasn't easy. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I was so sick. I couldn't eat I was so sick to my stomach 24/7 and started losing weight. I just can't believe that it's been 2 years since then. 2 long hard years. I know that I was given the gift of Zachary for some reason. And I know that he was taken away from us for some reason too. That doesn't help to ease the sadness though. I miss him So much. Mommy Loves you So much baby

2 Comments:

Blogger Earthchild618 said...

I remember well those days. I know alot of people say that everything happens for a reason. I just wish the bad shit would stay away. I wish your baby was with you now. With all that I have been thru in my life...I don't think I could endure what you endured. {hugs and love}

4:35 AM

 
Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

2 years, so sad. I just wish things woul of turned out differently. One day we will be able to meet him in heaven and I soooo can't wait.

2:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home