Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sick yet again

I'm so tired of this. I got sick Dec 18th. well the day before really lol. I went to the Dr Dec 18th. I had sinus infection plus chest congestion. Well with the wonderful antibotics I got better. yah! Then a few weeks ago I got sick again. Same crap. sinus junk and chest congestion. well I was feeling better then last night at work I started getting a sore throat. yep sick. again. Today my sinuses are clogged up and my throat hurts. :( I'm so tired of being sick. Shelbies got a runny nose and cough too but feeling pretty good otherwise. I just Unplugged the phone this morning so that the school couldn't get ahold of me. Bad of me I know but man I felt crappy. I even went back to bed for a few hours too. Felt a bit better afterward. We're "Supposed" to get some rain and possibly freezing rain tonight but heck the way the weather man screws the forecast up it'll probably be a nice night. lol. I WANT SOME SNOW!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elaina said...

Hey girly, Hope you feel better soon. Swallow some raw garlic cloves, they help with infections. Just don't chew.

3:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Honey I hope yu are feeling better soon

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home