Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, January 04, 2008

So tired.

I Subbed all day today for 2nd grade. Man that was a trial at first. a few of the kids decided to try my patience and see how far they could push me before I snapped. Well it didn't take long lol and they now know that Mrs. Shelly doens't play games! As much as i'm glad that I got to sub today I was Sooo glad it was over. On a great note though I got asked to sub 1/2 day in the afternoon next tuesday. But 2 people! the sect asked me first though. so i'm subbing 1/2 day in the office. I saw the Kindergarten teacher i've subbed for quiet a few times in the recent past after school and she said that she'd tried to get me for tuesday afternoon too. It made me feel so great because I know she's Really particular about who subs in her room. But she's an Awsome teacher and her kids in her class are sooo sweet! I'd sub for her Anytime! So at least i'm getting to work.
My first afternoon at the store was ok. Just o k. There is a lot to learn and i'm praying I catch on fast. I think i've got the cash register ok and i'm Praying i've got the credit card machine ok too but the Gas pump thing may kick my ass. I got to work with my cousins daughter and i'm soo glad! she's a doll and really sweet and funny. I hope this works out but if I start subbing a lot more then i'm going to quit the store. I can Not work 2 busy jobs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home