Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas shopping

Man i've got to get busy! lol. I've gotten alot of my shopping done but still have a lot more to do. I need to get my Niece a gift card since she's so hard to buy for. Her mom said that she's never gotten one before so I think she'll get a kick out of being able to take it and get what She wants. lol. I got Sams playstation 2 on Sunday. Man those suckers are Expensive! well maybe not for rich people to buy LOL but us Not rich people it's expensive. I've been buying him a few PS2 games on Ebay and amazon. Shelbies harder to buy from for some reason this year. She has soooo many toys! It's hard to decide what to get her. I'm thinking about getting her either a Barbie or a Bratz laptop that has games on it. She'd Love it! I'm going outlet shopping this saturday with my mom & aunts & cousins. There will probably be about 13 or so of us going. I'm excited! we go every year and have sooo much fun! Thank God I got my paycheck from the school the other day so I can take that. Plus I should get paid again before Christmas so if I need to use that I can. it won't be that much $$ but every Cent helps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

how did it go?????

5:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home