Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yeah

I get to Sub Friday. For Mrs.H in Kindergarten. I'm sooooo Glad. Money is So very very tight right now it's not even funny. I Have to work. Either they're going to have to start calling me more for school or i'm going to have to get a job somewhere. Maybe I can work during the Day somewhere and then this summer work during the afternoon-evenings? I'm trying to get this all figured out. It's Hard because we really don't have anyone who can take care of the kids if their sick or out of school. So I don't know What to do. working at the school is Perfect for me. I'd be out when the kids are etc.. but if I can't get enough calls then it won't work either. Arrggghh! It's a damn if you do and damn if you don't.
Billy figures that they won't go back to Regular 12 hour shifts till the first of the year. if they do at all. This just Sucks so bad!
I'm trying not to worry because I know that God will provide a way. He Always does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home