Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Finally

Well for some reason I kept having trouble logging on here to post. and then for some reason Bam it started working again today.
Not to much going on right now. The kids are both liking school more now that they are more used to it and in a routine. It's been a busy week though for me. Seems like everyday I've been running and doing stuff. Tuesday and Wed I mowed the church yard again. Probably for the last time this year. I Thank God for the extra money. Billys Check took a HUGE hit when they cut his hours. I'm trying to find ways to save money on groceries etc. But it's hard to feed our family of 4 on less then $70.00 a week. and that's with eatting beans some too. lol. It's So Expensive now a days to buy food and gas and everything else you Have to have. Forget any extras or special stuff to buy. And now that Billy is working Mon-Fri instead of 12 hour shifts he's having to buy a LOT more Gas. So that's a hit too. I'm just so Frustrated. Billy was so stressed out last night about his job. Things are so crappy there! He's been there 20 years and they took his seniority away from him! Just because he was moved to a new dept! So now if there are more lay offs back where he's at HE will be the first to go! It doesnt' matter that he's been at this Job Longer then Anyone back where he's at it's the fact that he's only been at this position for about 8 months n ow. It sucks! I tried to talk to him about finding a new job last night and he wouldn't even talk to me about it. He thinks that he's to old to start over at a new job. Umm he's only 39! lol. I have a cousin who works at the Gas company and has been trying to get Billy to apply there. I just Hate to see him so stressed out about this Shitty job!

1 Comments:

Blogger Veggiemomx4 said...

when our men ar stressed about job/money its noooo fun! i am sorry you to have to go through this.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home