Welcome to the Madness of a Stay at home mom, Raising kids in the Country and Trying to survive the loss of a Baby.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Things

Things are going really well right now. Shelbies just getting over the Pink Eye. Poor girly was miserable. apparently according to the Dr it's been going around the school alot. So she got to miss 2 days of school. She's was Really happy about that. lol. B and I went to Ok the other day on my birthday. It was for his last dentist appt and I was so glad I got to go. It was so much fun to get to spend the day just me and him. We used to find some good deals over there but not this time. oh well it was still fun. :) AF came on March 8th. I need to use my progesterone cream again to try to get it at the last of the month again. My Annual check up is April 10th so if I don't change it i'll have to resch my appt Again! Hate those appts anyway lol but I know they are needed.
I finally got a day off and all to myself yesterday. It was so nice to have the entire house to myself all day. First day like that in over a month. I still like my jobs ok. They are wearing me down though keeping up with it all. And trying to make sure Someone can keep the kids for us. On B's days off he watches them so that is a Big help

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home